Monday, August 6, 2007

Nelson Trails and Progress


Quick notes.


I did not ride that ramp on my RB-T. But I did have some fun tooling around the easy single track and the rail trail today on the mountain overlooking Nelson. Yowsa. These Nelsonites are serious about their downhill riding.


And this just in: the SE blvd lines/signs project passed unanimously tonight at the Spokane City Council meeting. I'm still awaiting a report for how it all went down tonight. If you were there, I'd love to hear the story.
Good summer days.

1 comment:

CountD$ said...

I was at the meeting last night and I'm really grateful to Cycling Spokane for getting the word out and providing such great links. The board passed the funding for $50K, but they need to get community input from the residents along the road because on-road parking will be impacted. If you live on or near SE blvd, or you're in that community, make sure your voice is heard when there's a neighborhood meeting. ALSO, tonight (8/7) is Spokane's Annual Night Out http://www.spokanecops.org/events.htm Bring your bike and make some noise!