Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Forum

I've been wanting to try a Spokane-specific cycling forum for a while. I finally got one going.

My main reason for this forum is to have a place where non-racing, non-competitive folks that want to just take a ride can post an invite.

Perhaps it can be a place to discuss BAB/advocacy/bike plan stuff too. Or other stuff. I'm not sure.

But I do know it takes people to have conversations.

So if you are in the Spokane area and you ride a bike or want to ride a bike and want to talk about taking rides on a bike, then join in and we'll see how it evolves.

http://cyclingspokane.com/forums

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Very Cheap Pro Cycling Online Shop for Cycling Jerseys.They have great quality and very cheap price ,also could offer the great service and fast shipping!!!
www.cycle-jersey.net
www.bike-jersey.net