Thursday, March 27, 2008

Make it Stop

I woke up at 6:30 this morning to suit up and follow a commuter. I threw a fit when I looked out the window and saw snow. On the ground. And still falling. It'll be gone by noon, but it's a bummer to still see snow as April nears.

I followed Kevin today. I met him through FBC. He's a recent transplant from UK and he's just a really cool guy. His route stays on the sensible roads, where he has the right of way and there's a lane to pass him.

The commute map is here (if you're running Mac, you must run Firefox to view the map) -- open it up and zoom in. If you're a cyclist in Spokane, you'll likely find it pretty interesting.

1 comment:

bleckb said...

Do the darker, maybe brighter, lines on the map indicate multiple users of a route? This is becoming a very good set of data.