Sunday, October 17, 2010

CX in Moscow

Another fun race.

Great course. Fast with technical bits.

Liza came with me and took a bunch of pics. So there's lots of John pics here. It's my blog so I can do that. Isn't that the point?


I'm smiling because of the carnage behind me. I wasted this luxurious padding though by wrecking about a lap and 1/2 later. Then two chain mechanicals. Frustrating. But it's nice to have these kinds of events in my back pocket when I finish in the mid-20's. Yes. This is Cat 4.

Great course. Perfect day. I think it was about 55F.

That's Tom there on the Elephant. He's racing Cat 4 after he races the Masters. Good lord.


There's Mr. Copus. He's doing the same thing: two races. I guess that's what I have to look forward to next year when I'm 40.


Justino. A close look will reveal that he's on an RB-T too. He passed me at about lap 3 or so.


Justin, dude, me. Fun section.


The run-up was a small flight of stairs. It was the easiest run-up I've done. Not that I've done that many, but this was pretty easy. So was the obstacle. The rest of the course was really fast, so that made up for it.



Happy fun times. Next week is Coeur d'Alene. Maddie and I will be representing.

5 comments:

Pat S said...

Don't take this the wrong way, but you should hand your camera to Liza more often. That second pic is particularly wonderful.

Hank Greer said...

Looks like I missed a fun one. Now you got me thinking about going to Coeur d'Alene next Sunday.

Great pics, Liza.

Justino said...

SO FUN! I also dug the woop-de-woos - only thing is I thought I had them down after the 3rd lap and then they just broke me every lap after that...

Criminal Minds dvd said...

So fun!Thanks for sharing!

Dan O said...

Cool pics. Glad to see 'cross is alive and well on the other side of the mountains.