Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Soft break

I've got some heavy stuff going on at the moment. For the 12 people that follow this blog religiously, you may have noticed a sharp drop off in posts. Expect more of the same for a bit. I'll be posting, but not much for a few weeks.

Rachel, Hank, Mike, Curmudgeon, Barb, SRTC folk, Justin, Glen, Mike, gNate -- if you've been sitting on a post idea for a while, now would be a good time to let her rip.

And if someone else out there has though that it would be cool to post their cycling-related Spokane perspective here, send me an email with your draft post and if I like it, I'll give you perms and you can post too. If you read this blog, you know I'm not looking for Shakespearian prose, but if you send me a post on why you think people should wear helmets, don't be hurt if I don't post it.

3 comments:

Jay Dub said...

google reader says you have almost 3x the number of faithful readers that you suspect (30, not 12). :D

benjammin509 said...

People really should wear helmets. Vegetables are for eating.

Anonymous said...

Vegetables should wear helmets. People are for eating.

Where were we?

Oh, John, hope the heaviness passes. As one of the 12 regulars, I feel like one of the apostles.

WWJSD?

Kiss kiss,

Judas