Friday, September 26, 2008

Friday Pics

Quick post.
Going to school.
Mr Blaine flatted by this nail.
Ben and Jake look on as David changes the flat.
David explaining his next organized race to Jake. It's going to be a great ride.

More tooling around the Palisades area.
I went here a year ago. Almost to the day. The graffiti has been updated.

More apple picken. I picked too many. My back is killing me.


Lunch at Natural Start. I love this place. I went to One World this week too. I'll follow up on both of these place. Add this to the tiny list of small local yummy cheap places that make real food with local stuff.


I met Liza as she got off work. She had to eat before the climb home.



Standard Liza reaction to my phone camera. Name that intersection.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Right around 5th & Adams, isn't it?
--barb
www.biketoworkbarb.blogspot.com