Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Three road rides I want to take this year


View Sherman-Boulder Loop in a larger map

This would be a spectacular summer day ride. I've ridden Boulder Pass before and it's one of the nicest, low-traffic stretches of road around.


View Tiger Loop in a larger map

A 200 mile loop. Includes the Tiger Highway, which I've never ridden. I wonder if I could do this in under 15 hours?


View Columbia overnighter in a larger map

A good overnighter with two hardy days of riding.

3 comments:

joe said...

Drove that middle loop Saturday. It's real pretty, would be fun to ride...

Mike Sirott said...

Sign me up John. Those are some epic loops. I've ridden most of the roads on rides, but never had the chutzpah to do it as a giant loop. Overnighter or single day?

John Speare said...

Mike: the first two are one-dayers. The last one is an overnighter.

I'll let you know when I do them. I'm thinking late June/early July for the Sherman-Boulder loop. And August for the Tiger loop.