Thursday, November 29, 2012

and there were vintage jerseys

But first, a lame picture from the BF ride. Better reports are available from Hank and Pat.

Post ride breakfast and beers at DB's new place, Central Food.
It's a sweet sweet place in every regard.

Gratuitous Maddie pic.

Yesterday was the first day in about a month that I commuted on the old 747.
 I've been all Elephant every day.

Justin says, "ooooo, " while Chris digs through the endless bag of rad jerseys.
These will eventually live on a wall I think.



Those are invisible brake levers that Justin is grabbing. Just to be clear.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That Subuaru Montgomery jersey is from the year that Lance Armstrong was on the team.

Jonathan Eberly said...

Man I bet Justin was drooling hard. Lame I see no pictures of food, drinks, or barney.

Shop hangs are the best part about winter.